Monday, November 19, 2007

Randy Travis Worship and Faith Contemporary Country Music CD Review

The ace talented Contemporary Country creative person Randy Travis have released him up-to-the-minute cadmium on the World Entertainment recording label, entitled Worship and Faith.

Worship and Religion kicks off with an outstanding track, He's My Rock, Sword, My Shield, that I expect will be heard on radiocommunication stations everywhere, and deservedly so. It's a really nice track.

These years it's a very rare cadmium on which every single song is good or better than the 1 before it. This cadmium is certainly 1 of those rare CDs.

Listen to and I believe you'll hold that the song picks are excellent, the production is outstanding and Randy Travis is clearly in top form.

While this full record album is outstanding the truly standout melodies are path 1 - He's My Rock, Sword, My Shield, path 14 - In The Garden, and path 20 - Room At The Cross For You.

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sensitive [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is path 8 - Softly And Tenderly. What a nice track!

Worship and Religion Release Notes:

Randy Travis originally released Worship and Religion on November 11, 2003 on the World Entertainment label.

CD Path List Follows:

1. He's My Rock, Sword, My Shield

2. Farther Along

3. How Great Thousand Art

4. Just A Closer Walk With Thee

5. Shall We Gather At The River?

6. You Are Worthy Of My Praise

7. Love Lifted Me

8. Softly And Tenderly

9. Sweet By And By

10. Blessed Assurance

11. I'll Fly Away

12. Bend Your Radio On

13. Open The Eyes Of My Heart

14. In The Garden

15. Above All

16. Volition The Circle Be Unbroken?

17. We Fall Down

18. Peace In The Valley

19. Unclouded Day, The

20. Room At The Cross For You

Personnel includes: Randy Travis (vocals, acoustic guitar); Brant George Mason (acoustic & intestine twine guitar); William Jennings Bryan Sutton (acoustic guitar, banjo, mandolin); Larry Beaird (acoustic guitar); Kraut Douglas, Alice Paul Toilet Hope John Hope Franklin (dobro); Larry Franklin (fiddle); John Mock (tin whistle, concertina, bodhran); Eric Darken (percussion); Wes Hightower (background vocals).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

transfer your blog to the www.wyplanet.com money making machine! Site launch in less than a week.Sign up today to be a beta tester



free music downloads