Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Jo Dee Messina I'm Alright Country Music CD Review

I'm Alright is the up-to-the-minute release from Country Star Jo Dee Messina, and is another victor from this talented musician.

It's a rare twenty-four hours indeed that I acquire a cadmium from an creative person that I can truthfully state makes not have got a bad path in the bunch. I'm more than happy to denote that's exactly what I must state about this one. There simply isn't a bad 1 in the bunch. No fillers here at all, with each song standing tall on it's own.

Country music fans will acknowledge some of the well known subscribers on the undertaking including Alice Paul John Hope Franklin and Michael Lev Davidovich Landau plus a few other luminaries as well.

Overall Im Alright is a solid release. Quite possibly Jo Dee Messina's best to date. Really sensational from beginning to end. If you're level mildly into Country music you'll bask this album.

While this full record record album is really very good some of my favourites are path 3 - Even Supreme Being Must Get The Blues, path 4 - No Time For Tears, and path 9 - Because You Love Me

My Bonus Pick, and the 1 that got Sensitive [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is path 8 - I Know Type A Heartache. Great track!

I'm Alright Release Notes:

Jo Dee Messina originally released Im Alright on March 17, 1998 on the Control Records label.

CD Path List Follows:

1. I'm Alright

2. Stand Beside Me

3. Even Supreme Being Must Get The Blues

4. No Time For Tears

5. Lesson In Leavin'

6. Bye, Bye

7. Silver Thunderbird

8. I Know Type A Heartache

9. Because You Love Me

10. Screen Me

Personnel: Jo Dee Messina (vocals); Larry Byrum (acoustic guitar); Brant Mason, Michael Landau, Dann Huff, Pat Buchanan, Jeffrey C. King, Lord Byron Gallimore (electric guitar); Alice Paul Franklin, Cub Garrish (steel guitar); Glen Isadora Duncan (fiddle, mandolin); Steven J. Nathan (piano); Microphone Brignardello (bass); William (Lon) Harriet Wilson (drums); Dame Ellen Terry McMillan (percussion); William Curtis Young, Kim Parent, Chris Rodriguez, Ralph Friedrichsen (background vocals).

Recorded at Loud Recording, Nashville, Tennessee.

No comments: