Friday, November 18, 2005

Weekend Preview and Assorted Cheese Spreads



Hi Everyone! Happy Friday!



I got a new ipod today and was able to watch a new episode of CSI last night so my spirits are running high. Before we dig into our weekend plans, I just want to thank CBS for making me cry not once, but twice, last night. First CSI and then the riveting Without a Trace. Kudos my friends, kudos. Greg from CSI (pictured above) is my current obsession. He's from Milwaukee- I plan to stalk and make him mine this T-Gives, so if you have any leads on his whereabouts... lemme know!



Rachel, however, was not brought to tears by Channel 2 on Time Warner Cable, because she was partaking in not one, but two, bday parties last night.

Her summation?

scott melker's hip-hop party at plan b: $3 cocktails till midnight and all the 'aint nothin but a g thang' you can handle. Spot#2 was fat baby, its cool inside but it was kinda empty. That's all.



Now for the weekend preview:

Tonight party party, drunk drunk. (tho Dana likes to veg out on the csi marathong)

Gators are playing MSG- Rach shows her Florida pride!



saturday- I'm gonna hawk my wares at a music industry panel. Do I know what I'm talking about? Probs not.

Kickball game after.

Rach gets to see Harry Potter- what the deuce!



Sunday- my goal is to see Harry Potter.

Rach's goal- make out with Ron Weasly. Don't be jel.

No comments: