Wednesday, November 16, 2005

christian its that time of month

CHRISTIAN, IT'S THAT TIME OF THE MONTH!


Christian Stavros must have thought he won the lotto when a gigantic box came to his attention at work today, but to his shock and dismay, all he got was 2,000 Playtex Tampons



flashback: brown castle august 05, Ocean Beach, Fire Island, New York, USA, North America, Earth



What man can resist Meredith's signature drop it like its hot move? On this particular trip to the ground, Meredith showed a lil more than she bargained for...



It was a little more than what the virgin eyes of Jeff and Christian can handle. They believed Mer was giving birth to a piece of string- get the gurney out! Flash forward to today's gift from Meredith. Luckily Christian had a use for the 2,000 tampons. He used them to create his Milli Vanilli wig seen below. Crafty!



'Ba Ba Ba Baby, Don't Forget To Pull My Tampon String'

Comments from Christian on the post:

christian: question

me: yes

christian: at what point on halloween did i become one armed milli?

christian: please refer to pic on your blog

me: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha. i think i just peed myself

christian: for reals- where the fuck is my arm?

I'm like-so stoked it's gone for some reason- look at my face

me: i just had to run to the bathroom because i peed

christian: dude, i believe it

christian: send me a pic of you armless and totes psyched

christian: ill probs pee too

And on another note. Can we talk about how good Art Brut's song Modern Art is? MODERN ART MAKES ME WANT TO ROCK OUT. I'm gonna start chanting that as I walk down the street tonight. You think someone will ask me out?

And then on another another note. Can we talk about how good Arctic Monkeys are.... on cd?Live they were great, but I wore tights to a show again so all I could think about the steam room that was my crotch. Oh and then also the old man who turned out to be a legend in the music biz who scaled the wall. Totes Awes.

No comments: