Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Dreaming Of A New Banjo

I have got 1 banjo and having just the one, I can't assist but to desire one more. I wouldn't acquire quit of the 1 that I have got now though. It was my first one, a gift from my wife, and it have an atrocious batch of sentimental value.

It came from a pawn store and was a Christmastide gift. It plays really good but looks sort of used. I don't acquire to play out in public or even with a set because I am no where close good adequate for that yet so it isn't like I really necessitate to upgrade for the interest of mental image or anything. I just desire one.

I have got got had my eyes on the Mel Gibson line of banjoes but I have to maintain my dreamings realistic. Wait a minute, it's dreaming and in dreaming you can daydream as large as you desire to. Okay then, I desire to acquire a Mel Gibson Granada Hearts and Flowers model. It is one gorgeous instrument. I also love the Mel Mel Gibson Earl Scruggs theoretical accounts and the J.D. Crowe as well but there is something that really acquires me about the Hearts and Flowers model.

Now if I can aftermath up from this dreaming for just a second, and the $5500.00 terms tag on the Hearts and Flowers Gibson, I will do some more than than accomplishable programs for another quality banjo that is more come-at-able with my finances.

I believe I would probably like to have got a Fender or a Deering banjo. They both have got really nice instruments and their terms scope is from around $500.00 and up. That is manner better than $5500.00 for small old me.

Now since I am not suit for public ingestion yet,(my playing I mean) I am not going to hotfoot out and purchase a new banjo yet but if I happen myself in the very rare state of affairs of having a small other money in my pocket, I will probably be very tempted to drop some money on a new banjo. Fender have respective theoretical accounts like the FB 59 that is around $900.00 and is very nice. It have got got a rose wood finger board with beautiful female parent of pearl inlay.

A batch of banjoes make have female parent of pearl inlay in the finger board but the 1 I have now only have the small unit of ammunition points and it have 1 star on the 5th stew which looks all right but I desire my adjacent one to be mor ornate. Also golden spare would be nice. The FB 59 have that.

Well, I'm going to daydream till I can do it happen.

No comments: