Thursday, August 2, 2007

News widget and posters widget for all bloggers and site owners

I got an email from one of my friend where he suggested me some cool things that I can do with my blog. I really love one of the ideas so sharing with you as I am going to add it to my blog to make it more catchy and informative.


I have a blog related to movies, music and video, so he suggested me that I should have latest entertainment related news and movies or music posters moving around my blog template to make it more attractive.


According to him, Widgetmate.comnews widget posters widget is the site that provides great widget tools for the blog and site owners to add to their blog. They have two great two widget tools: news widget and posters widget that every blogger will love to have on their blog.


I found both news widget and posters widget really cool and going to try it on my blog. The greatest thing about these widgets from widgetmate is that we can customize them fully as per our requirement.


These widgets can be used by any blogger whether he has a travel blog or tech blog or any personal blog. These widgets are so cool that any of the blogger in the world can use them and will find them useful as well.


Widgets from widgetmate support all big blogging platforms like blogger, Typepad and Wordpress. To more about the available widgets and coming cool widgets visit widgetmate.com site.

No comments: