Sunday, May 6, 2007

Probs? Probst!

Austin John is super good with photoshop. I could learn a ton from him, check out the smooth edges on Jeff Probst's head! I can only wish for that look! Sorry mere, you're out, probsters is in.
oh and this post totes bumped my childhood photo post from last week, so being the selfish person that I am, I've decided to repost the photo for all y'all.

And another thing. Everyone would should add a little Built To Spill into their lives. I'm not saying wear sweatpants day in and day out, I'm saying you should maybs listen to their new single "Goin Against Your Mind" at least once a day. For instance- it's my soundtrack to walk to the subway every morning- yep- it takes exactly 8mins45secs for me to get to the V. I think the album is out in April, but I'm not quite sure. Maybe check a good music blog, like Gorilla vs. Bear, Loose Record, Productshop NYC, Yeti's Don't Dance, Brooklyn Vegan, Central Village. Pretty much anyone's but ours, well Del would probably know, but where the hell is he. And two weeks ago, I ran out of vanilla ice cream and struck my wife. Then I find out my wife's been dead for six years. Who the hell did I hit?

No comments: