Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Farewell to Summer

Summer is officially over - Pumpkin Spiced Lattes are back on the menu at Starbucks! It is only a matter of days before the streets of Manhattan are overrun with tiny girls wearing huge uggs and oversized scarves. Minus that incredibly annoying vision, I really enjoy fall in NYC. The leaves change, football season starts, CMJ rolls through , Halloween costume brainstorming begins, TV programming gets better, and I can begin the search for the perfect boots! I hope that everyone has a great Labor Day weekend and I'll leave you with a few songs (and photos) that TPM hopes will get you in the mood for fall.



Mere: Yo La Tengo 'Autumn Sweater'

Dana: DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince 'Nightmare on my Street'

Shaps: High Five and the Giggles 'I Ate Butternut Squash Soup for Lunch'

Del: Tom Petty 'Into the Great Wide Open'











No comments: