Thursday, December 8, 2005

Fashion Victims Who Also Punish Their Eyes.... On The Next TPM

After seeing two guys on the subway last night with them- I just had to express my distaste for colored contacts. I mean, helllllllllo, who doesn't cringe in horror when they are exposed to the snake-like glare of a person attempting to force blue eyes out of their poor brown iris'. People of the world, hear me out, it does not, nor will it ever, look real. Except for Paris Hilton, who knew she was not a natty blue eyer! Here's how TPM would look if we could rock the color of our choice.













In the spirit of TPM's love for truncation, even our family members are hopping on board. My mom included in her IM to me yesterday 'QYC'. I was stumped. What could this possibly stand for? Turns out- Quit Yer Complaining. Uh, thanks P-Mommy, I get the hint.













what'syersongoftheday:

Rach- Texas Song/ Sam Champion

Dane- Non Photo-Blue/ Pinback

Mere- Bminor Stomp (new)/ Sam Champion

Del- Silent Life/ Fruit Bats

No comments: